MikehippopMikehippop

Main Art Reviews Stats 2 Fans

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

........................Wasp

Lazy Writing 11 Lazy Writing 11

ARRRGRHHH!! I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!! Thanks for that.

The Ghost Pianist The Ghost Pianist

This is good, but it could have been so much more than it is. They could have been locked in a perpetual battle playing a song with two complementary parts; each one trying in vain to fell the other when both are required for harmony.

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

Had the most wonderful time kicking his ass at the end of Spyro 3.

Oppa Cai Shen Dao Oppa Cai Shen Dao

Haha!

Oxbow Lakes Oxbow Lakes

An oxbow is a U-shaped wooden or metal frame that fits under and around the neck of an ox; its upper ends pass through the bar of the yoke and are held in place with a metal key called a bow pin.

The shield isn't necessary.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Skitzo-"Spare a Dime?" Skitzo-"Spare a Dime?"

*Slits wrist and bleeds into the cup*

Jerry 2 Jerry 2

Ha!

Lol, Seinfeld

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Oh God!

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!??!

Muay Thai Fight Muay Thai Fight

Hmmm

I must agree with ProjectZeta here. I have studied several art forms and I did not see very much Muay Thai here. Muay Thai is referred to as The Art of the Eight Limbs, as the hands, shins, elbows, and knees are all used extensively giving the fighter 8 points of contact. Although some use of this is shown, the active movement of the character *especially the kick at the end* seemed to take away from this effect. Muay Thai kicks are most focused on the lower and middle body (lots of inside-leg kicks). Basically, there was Muay Thai, but in my opinion there could have been more. The music could have been better, but it wasn't particularly annoying or distasteful. The animation was smooth. An overall decent flash.

Endo-K responds:

Thanks a lot. It's hard to come by in-depth reviews these days. I appreciate it. Even though this was made a long time ago, i'll still take your suggestions into consideration :]