MikehippopMikehippop

Main Art Reviews Stats 2 Fans

The Impossible Maze The Impossible Maze

Ok, so I'm a little confused here....what am I supposed to do with the train? And what is the salad fork for?

Kill the Rabbit Kill the Rabbit

I killed both.

TriXeL responds:

Wait, at the the same time!? I need to try that out, lol.

Antumbra Antumbra

Someone's played Planescape Torment.......

DroneLocker responds:

Played???!?!?! Don't insult me Mike!
I PRACTICALLY LIVED THERE!!! <3
There is not another game that I love more then Planescape...
"...What can change the nature of a God...?"
Oh Mike I want to hug you like crazy right now. You are the first one who found this reference <3

Mond Cards Mond Cards

He is so blind to his own faults that I need not best him. He will defeat himself in time.

Ultimate Ship War Ultimate Ship War

Be original, show effort, or get out.

Evil Residues Evil Residues

Reunion Reunion

Oh yes, I know all about Schizophrenia.

Captain Zorro: Secret Lab Captain Zorro: Secret Lab

You need to fix the levels with the "Stack the barrels on top of the enemy and set them off" mechanism. It doesn't work 90% of the time. The explosion of one barrel launches the others which explode away from the enemy or other barrels. It works eventually, but restarting over and over again, while playing correctly, is very irritating.

4 Warriors 4 Warriors

Ok so I click start, kill the enemies, and then what?

Star Squadrons Star Squadrons

You should not lose the level until all of your units are destroyed. I had 8 dropships and a large force on standby and lost my last planet. I could have recaptured it easily if I had not received a game over.

Most RTS games allow you to continue after losing your most important structures. This because you have to evaluate the forces available to each player as well as their ability to maintain said forces. A player with no base, but a massive army can still win against a player with lots of bases and few defenses.